Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2 Stars and A Parent Fail.

This was a first time mobile blog. Fingers crossed, legs too...I gotta pee!

This was not the best week ever, i give it 2 stars, one because it's Friday, the second, because I survived. I seriously, need the weekend!

Monday, sucked. The youngest has been hounding me since December, to make this gingerbread house, it came in a kit, with candy. I dread it, I've dreaded it from the moment she asked to buy it, way back in December. I remember saying to my self, " Hey, dumbass, thats going to suck, you'll wind up with frosting in your hair,crying, left for dead, putting balls on the gingermen, while the kid gets bored and leaves, for bigger and better things!"I think I need the vacation to New Orleans bad!

I've had so many scenerios go through my mind. A gingerbread crack house, with graffiti. A crime scene with red frosting, gingerbread men with blue, bubblegum balls, the bigger the better! I think I need therapy!

On Monday the kids were hyper, after school time is hectic, everyone gets home at the same time, all five of them, all loud and at me. I should really start drinking, around two, but I don't like booze much, I fail at alcoholism. I really need a martini!

Anyway I have Molly, hitting me up with the latest, from the drama of the day club. Then she is doing the cup song, which consists of a God awful screeching sing song, and slamming of a cup on the table. I flipping hate the cup song. I need earplugs!

Eric was trying to tell me something, Zach was telling me his girlfriend has strep throat, Noah said it makes sense now and said his throat was on fire, gave Zach a look, with a big grin and then Zach laughed, went after Noah and then there was a wrestling match, right at my feet.

Then it happens, Savannah says, " Can we make the Gingerbread house now? What do I say, ohmigod, I say. " Fuck that gingerbread house!" Eric's mouth drops open, Zach and Noah stop wrestling,  with their mouths hanging open, Molly jaw hits the table, the cup goes flying, Savannah looks like she's going to cry, with her mouth hanging open. My jaw drops, my hand goes to my face and covers my mouth. I say, oh Savannah I'm so sorry! I promise that's going to be the best gingerbread house ever, it will have bunny peeps and eggs and it will be the best EASTER gingerbread house EVER! I need to run and hide!

Tuesday morning Blackie Chan had eaten, my 1,000 dollar Nikon Camera manual. It was 9 am. These things don't happen so early. By spring, i will finally get through that manual, as i clean the poop grave yard up. A new meaning to F Stops. (Camera terms, a new F word.) I need a life!

Soon after that, I put my slip on boots on to leave the house, I have to run back up to my bedroom, because I forgot my purse, I notice my boot feels wobbly, I dismiss it, because shit like this is peanuts in this house. I go up, then go to walk down the stairs, I loose footing, because my damn, asshole dogs are humping each other on the steps, I start to fall, clutch on to the top step, Blackie Chan licks my face, I let go of the step, to block the lethal smelly licks, BOOM! BOOM BOOM! I wind up at the bottom of the stairs, with no pride in tact, then I notice the boot, is by my head, with a missing botton. I'm sure that button, will be found early spring too! I need a love affair! I wonder if my husband is available?  Hmmm...

Wedsday, Savannah had an early morning appointment, so I said she could just stay home, because there was only an hour left of school. Her brothers in high-school got off early too, only problem was, Savannah didn't. She didn't lie, she didn't say she got off early....she just didn't divulge the truth. She said, she didn't know how to break it to me. How about, " Today is not a half a day of school mom?" Then I told her I might have to do jail time, for child neglect and aiding and allowing hooky.She hid for hours. I needed that break!

This was not the only issue, with Savannah's free Wedsday.I sent Molly an angry text message. "Where the hell are you?? You had no permission to go anywhere, you were to come straight home!" Molly gets home at the scheduled time, all confused and said. " I was at school! Was I not suppose to be,? This is when I look at Savannah and my head hit the table. We need a new table cloth. This one is so sticky, I almost had to call the fire department to rescue me.

Thursday, hellish of doom hits, I am  nasty, and the bitch, I have struggled to become all my life. I am tired, the husband has not been sleeping, and he keeps me up. I hate everything, everyone, and I am questioning my sanity. I have read if you are worried you're crazy, your not! I think I am, wait am I? I THINK I NEED COMMITED!

2 comments: