Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Facebook Phonies & The Wonderful Uniques!


I just watched a news program, about Facebook. It told a story about how an average looking , fifty year old woman stole someones pictures, and pretended to be them. She took every aspect of this young woman's life, including the woman's career. Come to find out she was chatting back in forth, with this guy on Facebook. He falls in love with her, not the average, 50 something woman, but this beautiful, young woman, that seemed to have it all. After a year, or so he found out..She wasn't who she said she was. He got his heart broke.Which was mean! Why would you want to be someone else? I wouldn't... I like me!I know myself really well, so why try to be someone different? I am good at being Stephanie, I've been doing it for awhile now.I am not perfect, i am not in the place i thought i would be at in my life. I didn't graduate top of my class, at Harvard. I'm not a millionaire, i dont have a chef, a live in housekeeper,or a nanny! My kids are not perfect little children, in fact they are a little funny looking! If i spend some time facebook creeping, i can get a new family... be whatever i want to be, i can post pictures of my pretend car, my new yacht, maybe show my breast enhancement pictures!Yay!(kidding about that, these babies are real!) I see people who are not as fortunate as some, get depressed over what their facebook friends, or frenemies are flashing in front of them. There are so many types of people, I dislike on Facebook. One, the people who flaunt their toys, and their so called perfect lives. I call these people, The Insecure! They have to show material things, because they cant offer up anything substantial. These people dont last long on my friends list. The second type, the people who embellish, and post things that aren't theirs, I call these people The Pretenders!Let's not forget the Showoffs, I could care less that you tagged yourself at the McDonald's. Well maybe, i would care.. where you were, if i wanted to stalk your dumb ass! This doesn't include once in awhile, I am talking about the people who do it constantly! Let's not fail to include Cat Lady, the person who posts pictures of their cats planking, and doing stupid things...constantly. I am GUILTY!!!Ha Ha!What i am getting at is....Don't be ashamed of who you are, never try to be something you are not. We all are unique individuals, that have something to offer this big Facebook Land!It may seem that some people have a charmed life, but you dont know what goes on, when the computer monitor is turned off. They only let you see the best of their lives, they dont tell you the bad things they have went through, they aren't honest about their marriages, their kids, their careers. My life may sound chaotic and crazy, but it really IS. Dont be hating! I think i maybe one of the few people who have the guts, to tell a group of people.. all the stupid things that go on in my house, and the crazy things i do. Why, do i share? I share because i want each and everyone to know, life is not perfect.Life moves fast, and it's chaotic. You get a set of cards, and you have to play them the best way you can. I play my cards with humor, that's what gets me through. I dont have the perfect life, but i think i have a charmed life. I have a wonderful husband. I can still say, after almost 25 years...I am still in love with the shithead!Sometimes we fight. We fight a lot! We are two different people, with two different set of ideas, a different set of likes, and dislikes. Marriage is hard! My children aren't perfect, they are messy, loud, they break things, and they fight with each other. My kids are also very loving children, they treat us with respect, they always say "I love you" and they are not ashamed to kiss their mommy goodbye in public.They are happy, and healthy...Thank you God!They are also not afraid to ask for money, and sometimes... they take more, then they give...lil shits! Kids are hard! I am grateful for the life we have.We have a nice home, that we pay out the ass for. To tell you the truth i love my home, but i think i could be happier, in an old, creaky, charming farm house that was paid off. I am grateful for each of my FB friends, you all give so much to me, by being yourself. I thank you for this!Don't Stop being yourselves... ever! Some of you make me laugh, some of you are so sweet, some of you are supportive. There are friends on FB that inspire me, entertain me, teach me things, i never knew before. I have the caregivers, that always know when something is wrong with me, my cheerleaders, advice givers. I enjoy sharing in your lives, watching your kids achievements, the new babies being born, hearing your happy news, and sharing your funny moments. I am also very happy to be there for you, when you need me the most. I love to help people, entertain them, brighten their days. I have the best group of friends EVER!!! I cut my list in half, awhile back. I dont need a big list of faceless people, I just need wonderful you! Each and every one of you! Thank you all for being in my life. Each and everyone of you are special and unique!I dont care where you live, what you drive, what you do for a living. I dont care if you cross dress, talk to yourself, or do kinky stuff. Never Change, or i will defriend you! =)

1 comment:

  1. Why it underlined somethings in green.. i have no clue! Sorry..dont click em" or you just might get Rick Rolled!

    ReplyDelete