Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boobies and Hedgehogs!


I feel like i am going insane. Dreamland wants me and he wont stop.. until i am his. I had to get up and take the kid to football at 6:30am, i was so tired when i got home, i went back to sleep. My dreams are so vivid and real, the last two days, I feel crazy! As soon as i went back to sleep, i fall into this dream that seemed real. In the dream. I woke up and walked downstairs to let the dog out, and grab a water. When i get down to the kitchen, i notice this guy, i know, and his wife... are in my living room. He is watching TV, and she is ironing clothes. I think, enjoy the ironing board bitch, it's never been used. He says to me. "Wow you have gotten tan!" I look down, then i realize i am wearing a see through, yellow, lace thing. I don't wear those things, around this place..there is zero privacy! I look at him and say, "Why the hell are you in my house, and why is she ironing here, that shit doesn't happen around here!" He explained to me something happened to his house, and he needed somewhere to stay for a few weeks. Why i agreed.... i don't know. What the hell? Wait till my husband hears about this. I go into my master bathroom. Which is known for no privacy, the same as my bedroom, and my office. I am getting dressed, because i am stark naked.The guy walks in and says, "We are going to leave for awhile, we will be back soon, by the way there are two kids making out on your bed." Great, apparently i had been fostering, two Down Syndrome Children, age 10, because that is something normal to do, when you have a herd of your own children, you are having problems handling...Right? I yell at the kids, "Go watch TV!" They leave the room. I proceed to try and get dressed, the door to my vanity opens up, and a hedge hog pops out, I scream! "What the hell? Where did we get a hedge hog?" I am still naked. Molly comes in and picks it up, and pushes it at my boobs to hold. and says "here!"  I scream, "Shit, ouch there is a hedgehog stuck to my tits...HELP!" So next, the football coach comes in. It wasn't my kids football coach, but the one that coached when i was in high school. He runs in with a whistle in his mouth, and i scream, "I am naked!" He says. "Sorry! " and leaves. I scream, " At this point everyone in the world has seen my boobs, i don't care.... get it off of me!" He removes the hedgehog and says. "Do you know you have two 10 year old kids, making out on your bed?" I say, Please call the authorities? I am unfit for fostering anyone!"  I finally get dressed, then i take my husbands shirts, and put them in the pile for the new house guest to iron. I wake up and think.... HOLY CRAP! That was insane. I walk down the stairs, and there is toilet paper everywhere. Torn up papers, all over the place. Today is not going to be a good day. "Damn it Charlie!" I go into the kitchen and someone left a glass, filled with soda. It was knocked over, probably by a cat.The boys school physical papers were soaked. I clean that up, and then let Charlie out to pee. We have a fenced in yard, but that doesn't stop the little SOB, because he climbs under the fence and takes off. I chase after him, in these little bootie shorts, and a gray t-shirt, thankfully.. i had a bra on. All the neighborhood dogs are barking, as i scream profanities at this little dog, who thinks it's a game and runs faster. Long story short, he wound up in doggie jail and i am staying home today.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! LOve it!! Sounds like it could be a new reality show, Boobies and Hedgehogs..LOL, LOL, LOL, "snort", LOL, LOL....

    ReplyDelete