Saturday, May 14, 2011

Broken Broom

My long, awaited return to blogging. I hope i am still able to entertain, like i once did. I had great difficulty picking out the blog title. I went over it, and over it in my mind. I wanted it to represent my life, crazy, yet whimsical. Most of all, I wanted it to represent me, and my belief in magic, with a twist of humor. The belief that anything is possible. "If you believe it..you can conceive it!" I racked my brain, since there are so many different parts of me.Still, nothing, Nada, zip! Then i heard a boom, so i took time out to go downstairs, to check out the damages, and clean it up. One of the Wilkintart children left the pantry doors open, of course!The cats climbed on a top shelf, and knocked over a bag of friskeys.Cat food was allover...I needed back-up, and a broom ASAP! Of course we buy them by the dozen, yet we can never find them. Four children went scurrying like little, rats. One marvelous child came back with a broom, a broken broom, and an "oh shit" look on his face! Sigh...Yet, maybe, just maybe...YES! YES! YES! The child looked at me, with that look of. "OH MY GOD SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A BREAKDOWN." Then i realized it, i may live a magical life, but i ride on a broken broom. If life was perfect...My house would be clean, and i wouldn't cuss so much! ~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Looking forward to reading your stuff :) and hopefully YOU will help get ME re-motivated on here

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is not fucking thing wrong with cussing so much. And besides......you can have a clean house, OR you can have kids. But you will never have both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping your blogging can motivate me to do the same. My music blog is fairly one dimensional and not too interesting to those that dont appreciate a good mullet, which is becoming fewer and fewer.

    ReplyDelete