Monday, July 25, 2011

20 Questions (I was asked today)

.

1.Molly: Can you get Aids being an EMT?
2. Do you have Aids?
3. Do I have Aids?
4. Did i pass school? How do you know, are you sure?
5. Savy:What is this? Is this something you hook to your boobs, to shock yourself?
6. When i was in your tummy, how did you know i was there?
7. Is Charlie going into heat?
8. Does that make him hot?
9. Noah: Do you even love us?
10. Why don't we get to have a birthday party with pink balloons and go shopping at that frilly, girl place?
11.Did you get us a new doctor?
12. Will the new doctor keep his hands off our balls?
13.Zach: What's for supper, asked at 10am.
14.If i got a girl pregnant would you except my baby? Cuz it would be an awesome cool baby.
15. Do you think i floss enough? cuz the dentist says, i don't!
16. I have an appointment on the 29th of next month, So do you think you will be picking me up from school?
17.Can they still do a C-section, if your not pregnant?
18.If you lifted a whole bunch of weights, will you get man boobs? (O_0)
19.If you pick this mole,i have here... and scratch it, and it bleeds...will i die?
20. ERIC 20 Since i was born blue, does this mean you got it on with a smurf? 

4 comments:

  1. So, what were the answers to these questions? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah Sounds like my day.:) It's so nice to know I'm not alone.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love kiddies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (LMAO! - the word I had to type was "pinch" -- how appropriate!)

    ReplyDelete