Monday, July 18, 2011

Until We Meet Again Christopher..

On Friday we celebrate another Birthday with no cake, no balloons, and no Christopher.. for the 15 year in a row. I don't like to be a Debbie Downer. I just want to help everyone who is going through the same thing. We don't have to be strong all the time. Children don't die before their parents...right? That's what i always thought.This would of been a milestone birthday for him, his triplet brothers will soon be in high school, another thing he will never experience, one of many, many, things through the years.Please don't be sad for me, i have experienced the bitter, along with the sweet. This i am glad for. God could of taken all three of our boys. We got to keep two.For all of you parents who have lost a child born to soon, or have a child, that was taken from you to soon...please remember you will always be that child's parent, they are just growing up in a different place, in the arms of the people you loved, who went before them.You are a mom and a dad, even if you never held them, or laid eyes on them.If you never named your " born to soon child" Name them now! Someday you will hold them again, and you will need to know what to call them.Tonight Christopher sleeps on a cloud, next to all the loved ones gone, that Rick and I cherished. Maybe some we don't know yet.The last words i said, to my son were. "Mommy will never stop loving you, and i will miss you everyday, until I hold you again." Then i kissed him goodbye. I will share more with you, throughout the week ~ Christopher's Mom

6 comments:

  1. I like to think of infants and toddlers that pass as angels sent down to change us in someway.They are far too innocent to be anything but. I know that we grieve and feel pain but the pain is just a way of us appreciating those we do have around us.Hang in there Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ability to have kids of my own was taken away from me at an early age and even though I have never experienced the joys of childbirth, I can most certainly sympathize with your pain my friend. BIG BIG HUGS for you and LOTTSA LOVE being sent you way....and a heartfelt birthday wish goes out to your boy who is up in Heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP Christopher. In the short time he was on this Earth, he knew he was loved. Christopher was lucky to have you and Rick as his parents, and even though he is an Angel in Heaven now, you WILL see him again and Christopher will welcome you with open arms.

    God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Chicky, you are a mom. Your beautiful children came, the less painful route. I know you adore them, as much as they adore you. Who wouldn't love you, crazy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie my heart goes out to you. I cant even image the heartbreak that you go thru every year at this time. Lennie and I tried for several years 17 to be excact to have a family. We went thru several infertlity treatments. Two of the treatments came back postive only for us to lose the babies within 4 weeks. I have often imagined who they would have looked like or what kind of personality they would have had. I hope some day to meet my babies in heaven. My thoughts are with you sending (hugs) your way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read this today and thought of you and this particular blog:

    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ~From a headstone in Ireland

    ReplyDelete