Monday, July 11, 2011

Christmas In July. Make it Go Away!

Everywhere, there is Christmas in July! This makes me freak! I don't enjoy Christmas anymore, No matter how you try to play it, it becomes a "give-me" holiday. Today I went to hobby lobby and realized, they have more Christmas stuff out, then Fall / Halloween. This is sick!!My mother who is a Christmas fanatic is already carrying on about Christmas, and asks, what everyone wants. What i want, is to skip Christmas!! I have been so crazy busy, i never got to decorate my staircase for Summer, hell it's July already. If i go ahead skip summer, and just aim for Halloween will people think i am a freak, and if they do...will they keep their children from coming over to my home? This could be a win, win situation. Which brings me to my story. In late, November of 2009, I was suppose to take an agility test for the Sheriffs Dept. I was in shape, and ready to go, i was stoked! Long story short, two weeks before, my testing, my ovary, (don't cringe guys, its ok to say...ovary,) swelled and my appendix, was wrapped around it, or vica, versa. I had some good drugs, I don't remember, what was wrapped, around what, and i don't care! I had to get immediate surgery, and i was out of commission for 6 weeks, plus. The government waits for no one! I was so mad, and so nasty. That i said, I didn't care about Christmas that year. I was watching the "Shinning & Amityville Horror", instead of "It's a Wonderful Life." I started having fantasies about killing a certain someone in my family. It would not be nice to say who, i can assure you, it wasn't a child. I got this idea, about spray, painting a shovel with glitter, and smacking them on the head..and using it to dig a grave. I could see, the beautiful, shiny, glitter.. glisten in the winter sun. How i planned on digging the first part of December, with the freeze, and in pain, seemed like a lot of work. When i told a friend... they said, "Call The Doctor NOW!" When i called the doctor, he asked if i was given a shot of hormones when i left the hospital. What shot??? Apparently when they do surgery on your lady parts, all parts go in shock, and mess with your hormones. Hormones help make you think clear, and not think of murder.The doctor asked, just how fast i could get to his office, to get a shot...hmmmm? After this was all worked out, the husband said we had to have a tree, so the one above is the one i gave him. Pain pills, give you an awesome imagination...We had a Very Skully Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee the tree.... although I could do without the pink... yeah no pink for this chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again...you've out done yourself. Remember... humor...is the secret to happiness...don't let go of your humor... if you do... well... someone is going to borrow your glittery shovel and dig a hole for you! I'm scared to think of what you could become if you went to the dark side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning from a wet and chilly Oregon. I like your blog posts very much they are quite funny.. I am a friend, of Chicky, but don't hold that against me.
    Have a great day and remember, the dark side of a chipmunk is where dreams are made.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bearshoes.Welcome! I am the darkside...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are the darkside? I thought that title belonged to my ex-wife...lol
    No wait, the ex-wife is the wicked witch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Love the tree. I'm the same way about Christmas anymore. It was so much more fun when we were kids, it's so materialistic anymore and they start it so soon you can't enjoy it by the time it gets here.

    ReplyDelete