Tuesday, September 11, 2012

When She Was a Green Bean With No Eyes!

         < Imagine an awesome picture here, stupid Blogger!>

Tonight was a great night to chillax in the hot tub. I tried to be quiet about it, so no one would take away " me time". There was a slight breeze and the stars were out. I had a cold drink on the side and the water felt amazing. Ahhh.... the life.

 It kind of went a little different then that. Why? You ask. Because that's how life goes. Savannah caught me sneaking out, she wanted to get in with me. The time she took to get her swimsuit on... i cherished.

 I decided to try to relax even though she was in with me. First of all... she talks too much! That is and understatement. She gets in and i tell her she cant talk, or she will have to get out. She agrees to the terms.

So i am chilaxing on the bench seat, it has jets on your neck, back and legs. It is amazing. Ahhh, the life.

All of a sudden i here a big splash and my child is coming out of the water like Jason in the movie Friday the 13th, but she has goggles on. Jason didn't. I dont think. She lets out this shrill scream. I ask her, " Kid, what is wrong with you?"

She goes on to explain she had to wear goggles that aren't hers and water got in them. Waaaa!

I call her a whiny baby and explain to her she spent 9 months under water and she survived.

 She asked when that was. I said when you were in my tummy. You liked the water in your eyes so much, i didnt think you were ever coming out.

She said that part of the time she spent in my belly, she didnt have eyes and she looked like a green bean. So, of course the water didn't bother her then.

This is the whole reason i had children. The entertainment value.

No comments:

Post a Comment