Tuesday, December 18, 2012

...And They Lived Happily Ever After!

 
The following is the reason, Fairy tales end, at the Prince and Princess, riding off into the sunset, all bat shit crazy in love. You dont see what happens when SHIT gets REALZ!

I despise couples who are all, I married  my bestfriend, we are so in love. Tell it how it is, so REAL people, can realize what love is really like! It's bloody, it's crazy, it's pure insanity....with bits and pieces of passion, and romance. People can lower their expectations and see, TRUE LOVE ISN'T PERFECT!

Tomorrow is "Our" anniversary. 26 years! Ive been married longer, then I haven't. God, he is such an asshole, but i love him. oh my God....why does he push my buttons so?

 Love is no Fairy Tale, so all of you who are in this pretend notion, that marriage is wonderful and you don't have what i have...imagine loving someone so intently,  two seconds later, you're wanting to smash their face in. Then you want to leave so bad, but you don't want to be without that person, for a minute!

 Marriage takes work, sometimes sports get in the way, or kids, or careers, or my shiny droid that beckons me, with grown up chitter...chatter, by people who give me their full attention. People who i don't have to screw with and say, " Today I was raped by martians, who have stolen all our young, even the dog and I want that dog back! Get me the dog back, baby!!" Then he says, "Thats nice, im glad you had a great day! ** Eye Roll

We have been through some pretty, ugly shit! We lost loved ones, very, very tragically. We lost a child. Buildings burnt, wrong choices made, kids didn't turn out as perfect as we planned. They fight, they break everything we own, and they're messy!!

We grew into adults, that had a whole set of dreams, different then what we had as young adults. His dreams came true,and mine have been held back, because he got his. I have had my dream career dangled in front of me, more then once. At the moment it is happening...NOW!! If I take it, I have to relocate and leave him here, and some of my children. Which means I leave True Stinking Love and my babies. Life is sometimes a BITCH!! While he gets to go to work, and feel all Donald Trump, in his new cushy office, and not include me in his business life. I sit at home like a pampered little pink poodle. Trying to behave myself, as im told what to do, and how to do it.

Resentments grew and this year has sucked! We made it!! We mother flipping made it! He has always stood behind me, I like to think it was because he believed in me, but maybe he just did, because if I don't get my way, I'm a whiny bitch! Ive been a whiny, bitch most of the year. Which pretty much says, he hasn't been giving in, a lot this year. He has barely budged on anything.

 Marriage wasn't what i thought it would be, there is not happiness every minute. He rarely says romantic things... but I'm not a romantic type of chic. What I like is when he leans in and whispers something totally, retarded and off the wall to me! Now that is HOT! If the man didn't have, a stupid, funny sense of humor, he wouldn't of won the heart of this chic.

We aren't perfect, but we are perfect together. We are stupid, we love coffee houses, and love to relax in them, but we hate coffee, with a passion! We constantly play jokes on each other, my jokes are better, but that's how it is. When the day is over, and the world is quiet, besides dogs shaking their heads at 3am, and thumping the ground, with cats howling like they are in heat, hauling all the dirty clothes up the stairs, outside our bedroom door, and his obsessive snoring... I am glad he is the one I am cuddling next too! We dont have the perfect life, but I sure the hell LOVE it...when im not whiny and bitchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment