Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Vacation Day One!


Today started the beginning of summer vacation. It cant get much worse then today, can it? I planned on sleeping in, but around 8:01 I heard a scream from Savannah's room, " Get out of my room!" Then it begins. I couldn't even get a bath this morning, without the cat staring at me. The curtain of reality falls. Since I haven't blogged since February, I'm going to start off slow. I will do a quick recap, on the highlight of my painful reality.

Zach, 15: I took him driving, which is scary in itself. We were having a conversation, while he was driving, that went a bit like this. Me: So how long have you and your girlfriend been seeing each other? Zach: 5 months. Me: That's serious, huh? Zach: SEX!!! Me: What??? Zach: When you see a yellow car, you are suppose to scream sex. Me: *heart skips a few beats* Thank God! Then we get home, i see one of my tall, blue spa candles sitting on the table. They weren't cheap and they smell great. They were mainly for decoration. Me: Zach what is this doing down here? Zach: I cant lie, i used it to wax my "something" on my skateboard. I pick the candle up, the whole side of it is scraped off. Zach: That adds to the candle, i like it better this way. Me: I sigh, i have no fight left. (00)

Savannah,8: I would like to make you a picture. Me: That's sweet of you. Savannah: Would you like it to be a pink, orange, purple, or a blue flower. Savannah: Pick two. Me: How about Pink and Orange? Savannah: My pink and orange markers are dried up, how about blue and purple. Me: Sigh... "/

Molly,12: Lets just say, we went to the mall, beside us was a thirty year oldish man, in an orange car. Molly smiled, waved and flirted. The guy kept looking at us laughing. Long story short, we met up with the man in Target. It was kind of embarrassing. Conversation of the day, that was ignorant. Me: If you don't fight with anyone for a week, i will let you get your hair highlighted. Molly: Who will do it? Me: How about the chick, that Zach likes so much? Molly: I don't like her son, he is a jerk! Me: Geeze!! Do you think he will be there, while she works? Molly: .... There was more conversation, but I've blocked it out. Defense mechanism.

Noah: He was quiet today. Which was a good break.

No comments:

Post a Comment