Friday, December 9, 2011

The Good, The Bad...The Panther!

I have been stressed to the point of a rope frayed, on both ends... Only it isn't frayed.. it is totally unwound! Yes life has it's fun moments, like my child trying on his new athletic supporter, and then beating his fist into his junk,..to see if it hurts. He wound up, on the kitchen floor. He did give me the chance of giving him a punch. I did think about it for a second, just being honest! Then the next day he throws it at my head at 6:00am, and then the dog chews it up, when i went back to sleep. The end of the day he comes home with Pink eye and demands to know who farted in his pillow. He wants to do DNA testing. No more T.V. here, geeze! I do have a kit in the basement, i should hook him up! ( You all know what boy im talking about, no need to name. ;l) I have been so busy with kids lately. The boys are wresteling and the smaller twin, who has muscles like the hulk, is to skinny and he cant gain weight. Both the boys are skinny, but muscular with 6 pack abs.Little assholes, they got those bodies, and they killed mine...ummm, no fair! One is skinnier. So, he is in a weight class that some girls are in. Our school doesnt allow girls to participate, they get Vollyball, boys are not allowed to play that. As a free spirit, if my daughter wanted to wrestle..i would say no. Boy hands dont need a free for all. Maybe that makes me sound piggish. As a mother of a son, my kid is terrified to slam a girl around. If a boy wins a match against a girl..he is called a woman beater, if he loses...can you imagine? My life lately has been very busy with the kids sports, i feel like i just need that Christmas vacation... to get things done! HA! Right? We have three trees standing in stands, sitting waiting to be set up. Hold on.. I got to weap. OK, back..sorry it took so long... it was a total breakdown! My husband wants to head to Indiana for the weekend, to go to a hottie tottie Christmas party. I dont wanna get dressed up, can i wear my Hello Kitty jammies? I have had three broken nails, for days... SOS! On top of this we have girl drama. Savannahs (boy) friend. said. " Savannah I am moving on, we cant be friends anymore!" I think she has a crush, she says he is a friend. He is moving to Texas. She said, "Mom he said that last year, he never left." Why am i having discussions about what she should do...when she is 8? I dont have the answers to men! I dont understand the bastardz!! Rick and I had a disagreement about something..I was right, he was wrong. The discussion never got finished, because Mollytard brought home a whole world of pain for me. Her and a group of kids were playing basketball, and what im told from some kids there was a boy, who wanted to join the game and they said he had to wait. Until they finished, they were almost done. The boy claims he was bullied. I dont know if it was true, or what. Being the upstanding parent i am.. I called the mom.To make things right. The mom said she was standing there and seen what happend and went home. Wait woman, if my child was being bullied.. those kids would be on the floor frying from my glares of fire, and smoking from my sharp tongue. She told me on the phone, she hated my kid. She didnt like how she looked, or her attitude. What kind of person tells a mom that? Thats something you keep in your head, and think to yourself. I was thrown! I know my child is over confident, i am that way too! It took years to get there. Maybe this is my fault. My mom always was calling me stupid, and ugly. So i always told my children how beautiful they were, and how smart they were.People, I was besides myself.. did i create a monster. Was my child the spawn of the devil. I was so upset, no kidding. I know my child is hyper and has an attitude. The hyperness makes a cheerleader! These 12 year olds, are making their own language and they are annoying as hell, but is she evil? I called the cheer coach. She said she is kind, and always is respectful. I was told the cheer team has been harrassed all year, being called fat, ugly and untalented. Molly doesnt tell me anything, she has been asking to quit for a month now. I dont let the kids quit, you can only quit something...If you quit the Family. ( that qoute is always said, with an Italian Maffia voice.) I read comments, from teachers on her good job report card, respectful, kind.. talks to much. She get's that from her dad..no seriously! I called teachers, Molly is respectful and to others, she thinks of others. I remember the principal calling me, a few months back saying, Molly threatened someone who was bullying a underprivlaged child. Although the threat was bad, they were going to overlook it with a warning, because she did what was right, she stood up. When people talk bad about my child it hurts me, even if a friend does it. If your child isnt doing drugs, drinking alcohol, or doing something dangerous..i bud out! Every child goes through an attitude issue, that is for the parent to work out. I struggle harder then most, because I DONT BELIEVE IN THE BELT, OR PHYSICAL PUNISHMENT!! My child cant turn your child into an asshole! Your child has a mind of her own! If she can be influenced by, my child then build up her confidence. Your child also does things wrong, you just wont except...it came from her own doing, or she is to afraid of physical punishemnt, sometimes she blames others, for her behavior. No one can be totally influenced by others!  I am not taking this shit anymore! Long story short. The family accusing Molly of bullying, and threatening to get her knocked off the Pather Cheer team, turned out to be the schools Drama Family. They didnt come out and say it that way, well some teachers did..in a professional way.. The person in charge of discipline said..what is the last name? After the name came out, i heard Oh My! So i knew. At 10:00 pm, last night.. i got phone calls from the family. I didnt answer. Molly said she was sorry to the boy. He called her a bitch and walked away. The sister, who used to be a friend of Molly's sent me a text to say she was sorry she said she was going to kick Mollys &*%$@# A$$!  (she didnt say those words to me, but i did read them on facebook.) I said, it's over move on and have a Merry Christmas! Today is young.. I am holding my breath. Now i have three stops to make, because my evil children are forgetful! *sigh* 

Merry Christmas and a Happy Kwanzaa !

1 comment:

  1. just as a side note...one of our friends here in Iowa made it to the state Wrestling tournament last year... and his 1st round match was a girl... he forfeited the match because I refused to wrestle a girl. He made the national news. He said he felt it wasn't right to treat a girl that way, even if she wanted to be treated that way. I'm proud of him for standing up for what he believes...

    And... oh yeah... drama queens/kings are quite fun aren't they... I always tell my kids... if someone creates drama now...they will always create drama...and the kind of drama the ensues once they are out of High School is the jail kind, the homeless kind, or the drug kind ( which usually ends you up in one of the other 2)... my kids choose to stay away from the drama king/queen... but oh do we have lots of laughs at the dinner table about them...and their future...if only they knew the end of the story we have written for them...( insert evil laughter here)

    ReplyDelete