Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dear Husband

Dear Husband,
When we spoke on the phone this am, you know while you were sitting at your desk. The one with the beautiful, marble top, kinda like i wanted for my kitchen counter tops, but we couldn't afford at the time. :(  What i was trying to say , as you sat in your nice, new, cushy, EXPENSIVE office, with adjoining kitchen, and bathroom...full of quietness, and no prying eyes. Is this...When i need you, i just close my eyes and I'm with you..and all that I so wanna give you..Is a BIG ass sucker punch to the gut. I wasn't trying to bitch, I was trying to get you to make me feel better! I couldn't vent on my friends, i use them for when i am pissed at you...i don't wanna wear them out, ya know? At one time you had this cute way of talking, you got the better of me, just snap your fingers and i was like a dog hanging on your knee...You made me feel like dancing.. If your spawn pisses me off, then you will hear it! That is the CREED! You will hear he missed the bus again, because he argued for ten minutes with me, that he was going to. In those ten minutes, he could of got ready and made the bus! Oh yea, i forgot to tell you, he left his football gear at home AGAIN, and now i have to take it to the school. I don't know if you were paying attention, or maybe not, because you had a headache last night, and i was a bother to you!I told him he had to be on time, because i had to much going on in the morning. My morning was fun, yesterday Savannnah and I painted Gourdes to look like ghosts, We made one to represent each one of the family. Savannah said to Zach. "Look Zach, that one is you..It looks like you! He took the gourde, put it next to his crotch, and he said in a rough voice, "You bet it does baby!" It seriously did look like a big penis, but that wasn't the point! It was picture day, he hurt her feelings..her eyes were red, from crying! Remember my day yesterday, when my washer wouldn't go through the spin cycle, and you found me sitting on it, as i googled how to remedy the problem? The first thing that came up was, Calypso, Whirlpool washers have problems, call a repair man. Then i look back and see...Oh hell that is what we have. Then i threw myself to the ground screaming. " I wanna work at the Burger King, and never have any stress. I want a BeeeR,BeeeR .. BeeeR!" Then i put my hands on the washing machine to lift myself off the ground. Then the lid, came down and slammed my fingers. I didn't even cry... i just drank my not so cold beeeR, because the fridge is not that cold. Remember...You bitched last night, because the icecream i brought up to you, was the consistancy of baby shit? How you knew what baby shit looks like is beyond me, did you ever change a shitty diaper?  Oh by the way, sorry for bothering you when i hopped into bed at 6:10am. I just got back from dropping Molly off from Cheer practice. I was going to run the coach over, she walked in front of my vehicle, so i wouldn't be bothered again, but i knew it would be inconvenient to have you come bail me out of jail. You are always on my mind!! I just want to let you know, """my problems are your problems!!""" You don't get out of parenting free card for the day, because you work full time, and you chose to open another business in another town. I would be happy to go to a full time job, if you wanna sit with these kids. Oh and last night, when you said. "Leave it alone, don't touch it...it is sleeping." I was smacking the damn thing out of my way, it was poking me! Get on board...or i am on strike!! Tomorrow, i am not doing a damn thing. Oh yea, i am getting my nails done, and packing my bags! Have fun this weekend when i am at my convention... Don't call if you have any problems. 
Love your Wife


PS. If you come home and ask again. "What did you do all day?" You will be introduced, to the washer lid coming down on your fingers! xoxo

1 comment: