Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hold on To Your Twitter, or your Twattter!

I have received a lot of comments about, my blog, motivating people. All I can say is...Get blogging.. my little bloggers I read a blog that posted in 2007. While reading, I kept thinking...Who is this person? Where did she go? I seriously miss her. In 2007 I decided to go back to school....again!At that time, I was blogging about receiving my degree in Forensics, and my internship in the morgue. I was hopeful, happy, and I was free to be me.At this time, no one knew who I was, and I didn't have to own up, to anything I posted. I was able to get a little risky...I know, no way!! I took my frustrations out in my blogs, all those stupid things that happened to me...there on the screen! I went as far to call the Deputy I worked for...Dolphin Lip...Daily! I had to deal with someone daily, that was like Bipolar Betty, you just didn't know who would be there at 8:00 am. Just the beginning of my careers, dealing with more Bipolar Betty's.Back to the point of being unknown. I loved this, I could say whatever I wanted to, and not be held responsible. I didn't  have my husband scrutinize every word I typed.It got very interesting. a lot of people on my Face book, are people who I have never met, although, I feel like I have known them for ages. They are people I used to blog to. My followers, and now good friends.I signed up for Twitter, to get updates on the Casey Anthony trial. I have never used it, other then the updates, but there on the damn screen.. is my name, even though I wanted to sign up, incognito.Damn the Internet!! I'm sure Casey Anthony is saying the same thing right now. Now this is the reason, people have no privacy, the BAD PEOPLE. As soon as I find a way, to blog the way I want, yet not be held responsible for it again...I'm there!! In September I plan on going private with my blog, so I know who is there. I don't want to be on tipsy toes, wondering what I can blog about, and what is going to cause me,a great PAIN IN THE ASS.I suggest anyone who is interested in reading, my blogs. should become a follower. I wont be Face-booking them, for much longer.It's hard to let your freak flag fly when your daddy, daughter, or boss is reading. It's also hard to Twitter your member, when so many people are tattle tales! In September, I would like to share past blogs with you. It is so cool, to be able to go back, and relieve how you felt at that exact moment...in time!It's almost like opening a time capsule. To share secrets, no one else is to know. To be able to write, without punishment, or worry that you are exposing to much. Yes, I am professional, and I follow the privacy act, and blah, blah, blah. Like I say to my husband all the time, what is the truth of it, and what is fiction? All writers use certain things to spice up their work, or do they? In the near future, I plan on challenging myself again, because this is when I am at my best. So hold on to you Twitters, or Twatters, whatever the case. I leave you with a  few guidelines. L8R

Guidelines:
1. I do not wish  to provide, only sensitive material, or to have to put on kid gloves, every time i blog. I am a dark, twisted, person at times.I like this about me. If you are sensitive... I am not for you.

2. Sometimes i type naughty words...if you cringe at the word "Fuck"... I may not be for you.

3. I am not judgmental. I love people of all walks of life, all denominations, all kinds of freaks. If your judgmental...I may not be for you!

4. I had sex with my English teacher to get by, (OK, maybe not true!)  I make errors, in all areas of writing, I don't have a typo reader, or a publisher, so if this bothers you...I may not be for you!

5. If you drink coffee, soda, water, or booze and your keyboard shorts out, from time to time. I AM FOR YOU, you just might want to drink after reading.

5 comments:

  1. We are on the same page (except you are doing It!) I've created a "pen name" for my new blog, but in this world of social networking, I'm not sure how I could keep this on the down low (I learned that Down Low, is trendy for secret) i tire of having to withhold portions of my mind so i can continue with my normal life. Back to the think tank...

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, if you go to the Template Designer on here, there's a section where you can adjust the column widths. I know you need adjustment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking foreward to it. As long as people are warned ahead of time,they shouldn't be suprised or offended. I like your style !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go girlie, I love your blogs. Blog whatever you feel and don't worry about what other's think. If they don't like it they don't have to read it. Do what you love. :)

    ReplyDelete