Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse June 28,2011

I am super, duper tired, but i promised myself, i would blog everyday. The reason i am tired is...Zombies! Yep Zombies, woke me up! I was peacefully in bed this morning,drifting in to a blissful sleep. The husband forgot to shut, the bedroom door, when he left for work. I know he does this on purpose, so someone will wake me up, so i can do his cleaning! All of a sudden i hear Pow, Pow, Pow!! Then i hear Zach screaming..."Kill that Fire Zombie at 3 o'clock." "Get him, Get him, Get him!! Look!!! here comes a Zombie, he is going to attack" Pow, Pow, Pow!! Nothing like waking up, to gunfire, when you don't live in the ghetto! I didn't know i would be starting my day off , to a Zombie Apocalypse! I mean, it was totally unexpected! I sent a text downstairs. It read..{Shut the hell up, or i am going to rip, your damn head off, and let a zombie crap down your throat!!!} I get this response back. {Kkkk Love U! } We had two 14 year old boys spend the night, nothing good ever comes from this. If anyone asks to have someone spend the night, in the next two weeks..i am going to clock them! The boys didn't go to sleep until 7:00 am. At this point in the summer vacation game, i don't want children here, i don't want my own children here either. I am out of a sense of humor, and i am worn out! After i felt safe, secure and free from Zombie attack, this morning... i fell back to sleep. I drift blissfully... I start to dream, in this dream i hear the door open up, and a woman with a gun, walks in and says she was going to rob us. I said listen, I just want to sleep lady. Take what you want, just be quiet about it! Later i looked in the dream dictionary, to see what the meaning of that dream was. It said parental burnout, with a fear of Zombie Apocalypse.So, this all makes sense now. I have only one kid home tonight, she is in the land of only childom.Doing all the things, she usually has to fight for, tonight's choice. The stupid Zombie game! So, the husband and I had the night to be pretty much alone. We spent the time doing what every couple does, that has no children at home. He fell asleep at 8 o'clock and I took a long bath! I have to go now, and put some kind of hamburger on the door, to keep the Zombies at bay. Night Friends!

4 comments:

  1. I love the blog...I miss having all the kids at home and living vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ sending a text downstairs hahahahahahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, also as a parent of a teenager, have had enough of the sleep over madness. Though our guests have been pleasant for the most part, they still just cramp my style. Whether it be making me put a shirt on, habitating in a room that'd I'd like to be in or just interrupting "my time", it needs to stop. Instead of Zombies, I awake to ridiculously loud, foul lyric'd Rap Music...not sure which is better.

    ReplyDelete