Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Monday!!



Let's start off with, i had a very messed up weekend. It started out great, but it didn't end that way. Past is past, time to move on. That is, after i take the vitamin supplements, back to the dysfunctional, woman at the vitamin store. I needed a boost of energy, not a boast of weight. She sold me something weightlifters take for bulking up, gaining weight. After doing more research on the internet, i realized it. I felt like i was Regina George, from the Mean Girls movie, when they tricked her with weight loss candy bars, that made her fat. Now to think about it, that woman was not cute! I got in my car early this morning, I was already feeling negative and sorry for myself. I look in the backseat and noticed someone smashed pink,bubblegum, into the rug in the middle of the carpet. I went from zero to 10 in seconds! I go to see how stuck it is, i grab at it... pull away, and see it is one of those...pink, plastic, prank things. These children will not be happy, until they destroy me! The crazy thing is, they played it good and bought a big, bag of bubble gum at the mall. I warned them "I better not see it in the rug!" Good for them!!! They got me, little shits! I am living a clean life now, no not in my mind, just in my diet. I went to the refrigerator to get a drink. Next to my Zevia, "All natural soda" was Coke, and Mountain Dew. The cans were sweaty, i got a little chill and a shiver. I stare at the Mountain Dew can, i lick my lips. I fantasize opening it, putting my mouth on it, swishing it around, letting it dance on my tongue...and then it explodes down the back of my throat. I shake that thought off, open my Zevia, take a drink, and flip the Mountain Dew off! Bastardz! I didn't even want to wake up this morning. I hit snooze for 20 minutes. You know what happened? I had an explicit dream, about Justin Timberlake! What the hell happened there? I dont think he is cute. Why him? Just as Justin started displaying extreme kinkiness, and i thought... the two of us could work. I woke up and realized, it was Charlie, that was licking my face and not J.T. Now i will live my life, never knowing would could of been. Happy Monday....Make it Count!!

2 comments:

  1. Mountain Dew is good stuff, even better with Vodka.
    I had an explicit dream before, but it was with Roseann Bar, Arnold, or whatever her name is now. I am glad I woke up though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Bear that sounds more like a nightmare. =(

    ReplyDelete