Monday, August 1, 2011

25 things about me! Done for Sondra!


1. I have always been a girl on the outside, and a boy on the inside. I have always liked cars, guns, and gross things, like boys! I spent my childhood playing with the boys.

2. I have spent so much time in school. I attended Beauty school,( They didn't give me a magical wand.) went to school for psychology, ( I mind fucked everyone, and it pissed them off.) Real estate,( My husbands subdivision plans interfered.) Forensics,( Loved It!) Criminal Justice, (Loved It.) almost Law, (until i figured out Lawyers are assholes,) and the latest to be an EMT.

3. I like to learn so i go to as many trainings as possible. I have met most of the famous people, you will see on True TV. They are real people, very brilliant.I am not one of those people who, give a damn if someone is a celebrity, or not.They are just people with a better job.  The grizzly, cases you have heard about.I have actually got glimpses first hand and know inside details.

4. The happiest times in my life, was spent working in the morgue. Call me creepy, but my clients really listened to my problems.

5. I have seen some really ugly things, and i am gifted in a way...those things have never bothered me. I am kind of pulled to the dark side of life.I like creepy things, oddities, etc.

6. I have only been in love once. <3 Rick and i met when i was 12. I have been stuck to him since!

7. I recently finished my family tree to the 1300. I found out my relatives were the Southwicks, from Salem.They were tortured for their religious belief's.I wonder if this is why i get so freaked out about organized religion. I have also learned, one of the woman hung in the Salem, witch trials was a relation to me. I have always been attracted to Salem, it feels like a second home. Maybe we hold a little something genetically.

8. I believe in God, yet i also believe in magic and the Wiccan religion. It just seems right.I use magic, and positive energy in my life. I am not going to hide who i am anymore. I don't need to be someone I am not, to make people like me, because i love me!

9. I always wanted a big family, damn Brady Bunch...Liars!!

10. I love to travel and have been so many places. Jamaica was one of my favorite places. What i want to see now is New York. Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty. The thought of standing, in the same place immigrants were, with their heads full of dreams.. excites me. I love history!

11.. I have this fascination to be in the roller derby, so i can kick me some booty. I have only been in one fight my whole life.I was protecting my mother in laws honor. I kicked some butt, I am an ugly fighter. Which wound my ass up in Anger management. I kicked the instructors ass also, so i guess that would be two fights.

12A. I have no patience, i might be saying its OK Mam, take your time...but the inside is saying " I will waste your ass... if you don't get moving! I FB a lot, because i cant stand in lines, or wait on children...without huffing and puffing. I have to have a distraction, or i get easily irritated. 

12B. I usually make a bucket list of things i want to do each year of my life. Last year I didn't get three of them done. One was ride an electric bull, Go to New York, and the third thing..I am not sharing! (0_o)

13. If i don't know the answer to something i Google it. That very moment. I like to study certain topics, for no other reason...but being interested in that topic. Right now I am interested in Storyville, in  New Orleans.

14. I studied the Titanic for a long time, I swear i was on that ship, in another life. I am so afraid of water, but one of the strongest swimmers around, these parts! Although the asshole from River Rescue, will not let me in his club.

15.I love adventures and I strive to do stupid things, so i can say "I did it!"

16. As of late, i feel like i have been wasting my life. I am so worried about the first wrinkle, and aging. I decided to stop this a few weeks ago. I am ready to live each day to the fullest again! Come on Tough Mudder!! Shock ME! Zaaap!!

17. I love Halloween, i will start decorating the last week of August. It will look like a Halloween wonderland by September.I would do Halloween for Christmas, if we didn't have children!

18. I always want, the things that are hard to get. If they were easy...i wouldn't want them.I make life hard, i do circles over and over. I have a hard time learning lessons. I always give people more chances then they deserve.

19. I am madly in love with jewelry from Tiffany and Co.If you want to gift me, i would start there.

20. I love anything spooky, or haunted. I hate slasher films.Bio Channel is all i watch. I love celebrity Ghost stories, a haunting, and haunted history. The secret to life fascinates me. 

21. I have assisted with many autopsies, i can actually say. " Its not true when they say, "everyone is pretty on the inside."

22. One of my best qualities is. I am not a judgmental person.I love to help people, and make them feel good about themselves! I love to entertain people and make them laugh. =)

23. I give good advice to others..yet i mess up big time!!


24. When i am having a bad day, my special place is the cemetery. It's quiet there, there is so much history. I can really think there.

25. Life is over so fast, i want to experience everything... From day to day, i find new things too do. Yes, if my friends jumped off a bridge, i would too!! I have the greatest friends, they wouldn't do it if it wasn't going to be fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, i screwed up my numbers..why??...Because my son, 20 got home from his 3-11 job and he was wanting to kill young Zachass!Then the children woke their Dad and he flipped. Sorry, i can count...you just count it as a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love history also and my quiet place is walking on the beach beside the ocean. I am an ex-Mormon but still believe in God, I just don't trust most churches anymore. As for Halloween, I hate it, think it's stupid and should be illegal..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah, I didn't even realise you had a blog here, stupid Blogger.

    I also look up anything I feel like just because I feel like it.

    And don't you worry about every little wrinkle and thing, EVER. You're BEAUTIFUL and you'll always be BEAUTIFUL! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete